Friday 23 April 2010

Running a company is exhausting

It's been about a week since we announces the existence of Might and Delight and the announcement has been a really big success. We've recieved a lot of attention on the internet and gotten a lot of positive emails from old BCR-fans, from the press and even from a few publishers. Overall things are moving along a lot faster than I had anticipated. But it's also really stressful, even though we haven't really started working a whole lot yet. We're mainly answering emails and doing some planning so far, and I'm hardly working full time, but I get increadibly stressed whenever I talk business.
Next week I'm going to Malmö for the Nordic Game conference and some pretty important meetings; I'm already extemely nervous and I think it will only get worse the closer we get to the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment